Join the team of the first LEGOLAND Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
As a supervisor, you will guide members of the department, you are to motivate team members, assess performance, communicates concerns and policies amongst management and team members and perform departmental admin work as required. As a supervisor you are often to provide information to line managers in a timely manner and manage department reports. Should a conflict arise, the supervisor work with the team members to resolve the conflict quickly and effectively.
– Support Admissions team on a day to day basis. Park opening and closing
– Working alongside Assistant Managers and supervisors in managing the admissions team.
– Performance manage Team Leaders and Front line staff in all aspects.
– Support in carrying out investigations and meetings as required.
– Carrying our Duty Manager shifts – once training is given.
– Communicating and ensuring that the team goal is met.
– Carry out health and safety procedures.
– Lead by setting a good example. Behaviour consistent with words.
– Managing department admin tasks and keeping performance/attendance records up to date.
– Prepares departmental reports as required.
– Assist in creating and conducting training material for all relevant areas in Admissions.
– Maintain a healthy group environment within Admissions across all parks.
– Ensures that the team is equipped with knowledge and company updates.
– Co-ordinate cash handling and profit protection training and refresher sessions for team.
– Handle escalated issues and complaints.
– Provide profit protection with the documented paperwork for Admissions whenever required.
– Report any issues in assigned area responsibility to the line manager.
– Perform additional duties assigned by the management.
– Take full responsibility in the area assigned.
– Provide healthy relationship with all colleagues.
– Co-ordinate with back of house team and front of house team leaders to maintain a smooth operation between the two departments regarding feedback management.
– Provide support in admissions front of house as required operationally
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
– Preferably a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
– 1 or more years’ experience as Team Leader
– Good people skills.
– Strong English command. (Read and Write).
– Able to focus, prioritize and work under pressure.
– Can work with “no” to minimum supervision.
– Friendly outgoing personality.
– Good computer program knowledge.
– General HR knowledge
– Previous work as a Team Leader.
– Good understanding on culture awareness
– Familiar with cash handling and POS procedures
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland – a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Key tasks – Optimizes work productivity by effectively scheduling and allocating all available resources and recommends changes in methods, equipment,...Apply For This Job
Account Manager up to 30k Aed for a Pr and Marketing Company in Dubai, UAE • POSITION: Account Manager •...Apply For This Job
Our client is looking to hire a Sales Executive Female for their Real State company in Dubai, UAE. Responsibilities: •...Apply For This Job
m2r Education have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Secondary to join a successful International School in Shanghai, from...Apply For This Job
Line of Service Internal Firm Services Specialism IFS – Administration Management Level Associate Job Description & Summary A career in...Apply For This Job
The opportunity Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work...Apply For This Job