We are building a revolutionary learning experience with the aim that no kid in the world should lack foundational skills. As an Agile Product Owner at saal.ai, you will play a critical role in the success of our learning app by focusing on conversational interfaces and experiences for learning purposes.
You will work with a team of passionate AI and machine learning developers. You are expected to be a self-starter who manages the entire lifecycle for your product but will also collaborate with other teams across saal.ai.
This role requires a strategic thinker. You have a two years view of where you want the technologies to end up but balance it with what the team needs to deliver in the short- and mid-term. You should be curious and adaptable — as this is an evolving space, things change quickly — and above all, you should love the transforming power of education and the promise of technology to redefine how kids learn. Finally, we expect you to be authentic and accountable: work hard, be committed to excellence, and deliver results.
You will be responsible for executing the day-to-day tasks of product operations, communicate business objectives as a product owner in an Agile team, including writing, refining, planning and reviewing user stories and tasks, and assist the Product & Design team in defining strategy and planning the Roadmap.
– Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
– Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
– Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
– Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
– Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
– Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
– Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
– Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
– Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
– Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
– Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
– Follow our competitors and the industry
– Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
– Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 3 year(s)
– In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
– Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
– Creative thinker with a vision
– Attention to details
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology service company, Algorythma creates impactful products backed with experience from leading corporations and institutions across the globe.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and specialized when it comes to creating technologies that deliver turnkey solutions and lead corporations through elevating change on a large scale. It’s worth mentioning that, the team is driven by the desire to build exceptional products. We are committed to building market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.
Work Area: Sales Expected Travel: 0 – 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started...Apply For This Job
Line of Service Assurance Specialism Assurance Management Level Senior Associate Job Description & Summary A career in our Assurance Academy...Apply For This Job
My client a leading PMC in the region has an urgent requirement for a Project Rail Engineer with strong design...Apply For This Job
Job Description IBM is in search of a Cloud Infrastructure Support Software Developer. As a member of the AIX Technical...Apply For This Job
Job Description: They shall be able to execute tasks such as documents filling, data entry in the system, inventory management...Apply For This Job
Our client is based in the Easter Province of Saudi Arabia and have been established since 1977. They have a...Apply For This Job