IBM is in search of a Cloud Infrastructure Support Software Developer. As a member of the AIX Technical team, you will enjoy working in a modern and diversified work place that will give you the ability to communicate with clients and coworkers locally and across the globe. Your responsibilities will include the support and product enhancements of applications built using the latest software technologies that span programming scripting languages, development tools and UNIX operating systems.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with and build your skills in the wide range of software technologies that span programming and scripting languages (e.g. Go, Python, Base), Unix operating systems (e.g. AIX and Linux) and open source/cloud based frameworks and solutions (e.g. GraphQL, NodeJS, Karma, Github, Jira and Slack). Candidates will use these skills to support and provide enhancements to our strategic cloud based operating system solutions.
– You should have the desire to become a worldwide technical expert in one or more components, with leading edge open source, cloud and virtualization technologies and frameworks while becoming an effective communication channel between IBM clients and IBM management across all global industries (financial, governments, health care, technology services).
– To be successful, a person should demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and willingness to manage and solve complex technical problems.
– Proficiency in all technical areas is not mandatory. The number of years of experience, education, and hands-on experience will be evaluated at time of review.
– No industry experience is required for this position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– 1+ year of hands on development experience
– 1+ year of experience working with cloud based applications
– 1+ year of troubleshooting network communication issues
– Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
– The ability to work proactively and efficiently
– The ability to manage and solve complex technical problems
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: None Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
– Country: EG
– State: AL QAHIRAH
– City: CAIRO
– Category: Software Development & Support
– Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
– Position Type: Professional
– Employment Type: Full-Time
– Contract Type: Regular
– Location: CAIRO, AL QAHIRAH EG
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region’s technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company’s history and, today, IBM is much more than a “hardware, software, services” company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Alderwood recruitment, part of the Gattaca group is currently working with a private school in Doha, Qatar. This client delivers...Apply For This Job
Part time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job Are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of America’s...Apply For This Job
• Manage the supply and demand through good tracking and maintain to match the company supply options with customers demand...Apply For This Job
Our client, a leading contracting company requires X2 Site Engineer & x2 Site Foreman for one their PIF construction projects...Apply For This Job
• To support the purchase team in addressing and providing solutions of procurement requirements of the Company. Execution: • To...Apply For This Job
Our client is a Main Civil Contractor in Saudi Arabia with more than 40 years market presence. They are a...Apply For This Job