Shop Supervisor – Lacoste
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for : Shop Supervisor – Lacoste
We are currently looking for a Shop Supervisor who will be responsible for establishing customer relationships through personalized services, achieving sales
targets / receivables
What you will do:
– Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a
Controlled and consistent manner
– Follow the day-to-day activities related to own job with minimal supervision to ensure continuity of work.
– Follow-up on escalated cases /issues/questions of team members to ensure they are closed efficiently and in a
– Build and maintain Supplier/Retailer relationships in order to build a strong working relationship.
– Communicate with Retailers to assess their needs and provide assistance in satisfying those needs.
– Address Retailers’ queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services.
– Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements with Suppliers/Retailers.
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below
– We are seeking a true brand ambassador who brings exceptional guest experience, whilst always keeping the customer at the heart.
– You will have excellent customer service, great selling skills and exhibit motivation to succeed!
– Striving to achieve individual and store sales targets using appropriate sales techniques whilst displaying exceptional product knowledge
– With at least 3 years in a similar position
– Excellent Arabic & English communication.
– University Degree
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer yo
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
Key Tasks – Excellent communications kills. – Ability to think strategically, inductively and creatively. – Strong process orientation and leadership...Apply For This Job
Principal Engineer -Highways , WSP, Noida (International Project Experience is mandatory) Job Requisites Role Summary We are seeking to recruit...Apply For This Job
On behalf of our client a leading UAE university we are looking to recruit an Admin Assistant Reporting to the...Apply For This Job
Social Media Marketing Executive Up To 9k Aed For A Security Surveillance Company In Dubai JOB DESCRIPTION: • Creates marketing...Apply For This Job