• Develop applications – in a Unix/Linux and Windows environment to ensure performance and data availability – using backend Java
• Apply required updates and patches, monitor and tune system to achieve optimum performance levels, and provide reports to support metrics collection
• Engage in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review.
• Identify gaps in requirements or designs and present options to address them.
• Support the Agile process using SCRUM methodology.
• +6 years overall software development experience.
• +4 years hands-on experience in developing Java/J2EE applications including Springs framework
• Deep understanding of Java API integration technologies and practical experience
• Hands-on experience in server-side Java development
• Expertise in coding in Java, spring, hibernate, and experience in JUnit, Find Bugs
• Excellent in Data structures, Algorithms and problem-solving.
• Hands on experience with services/ Rest/SOAP/JWS.
• Hands on experience on SQL, data modeling with any database like SQL Server, MySql etc.
• Strong experience in Unix environment, scripting, and other toolsets.
• Familiarity with test driven development, front-end technologies, continuous integration, and release management will be a great plus
• Software Development
• Full-Stack Development
• Data Structures
• Front-end Development
• Spring Framework
• Continuous Integration
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
– Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs – Estimate the quantity and costs of materials – Prepare contracts and...Apply For This Job
Reporting to: Group Head of People Services Job Purpose: • Responsible for day to day support and maintenance of the...Apply For This Job
This market leading retail holding group are looking for a Lead Business Analyst, responsible for enabling, guiding and defining processes...Apply For This Job
Brand Communications Expert up To 3.6k Usd for an E-Commerce Brand in Oman JOB DESCRIPTION: • Development of an effective...Apply For This Job
• Ensure and review contract management and administration compliance related to Projects • Ensure and review Programme and Project related...Apply For This Job
The Junior IT Data Specialist is responsible for applying data mining techniques, statistical analysis, and building high quality analytics that...Apply For This Job