Quest Search & Selection is working with a stunning 5* Hotel, part of international hotel chain based in Qatar looking for a Restaurant General Manager for one of their high-end venues.
We are looking for an energetic individual with a very strong character, hands on approach and very guest orientated.
As the Restaurant General Manager, your responsibilities include:
· Day to day management of the venue (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
· Managing, training and motivating the team (40+ staff members)
· Leading by example
· Staff schedule and vacation plan
· Menu Engineering monitoring
· Mid-year and annual appraisals for staff
· P&L Management
· Budgeting and forecasting
· Responsible for guest satisfaction and quality of product
10,000 to 12,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Housing, transport, family status
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Restaurant General Manager):
· Minimum 2 years as Restaurant Manager/ Restaurant General Manager
· Experience in 5* hotels – luxury is a must
· Europe/ America/ Australia experience is a plus
· Experience in managing large venues with high guest turnover
· Team management 40+ staff members
· Positive, energetic and a good motivator
· Relationship builder and keeper: guests and staff
· Hospitality Degree from Europe/ America/ Australia
· Fluent in English and able to write management reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Candidate should be willing to relocate to Qatar
· Package offered is QAR 10,000 – 12,000 basic salary + housing + transport + family status
· Please apply if you have the relevant experience.
· Unfortunately, suitable candidates will be selected at this time
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years’ experience in sourcing the world’s best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants’ skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
• To lead ad-hoc developments and manage web/app release. • Make sure future each release of app/portal are fully tested...Apply For This Job
The opportunity Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work...Apply For This Job
Role Purpose The Leasing function is an integral part of the Mall’s core operations and contributes to its success. The...Apply For This Job
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI). Our client in Qatar is looking to hire Cashier. Minimum Requirements: • Minimum...Apply For This Job
The Quantity Surveyor (QS) is part of the shared services team and will be providing all necessary assistance to the...Apply For This Job
Key Requirements: The candidate will be an integral part of a team that is accountable for commercial and contractual management...Apply For This Job