• Commitment to the Ethos at Emirates British Nursery.
• Working at the reception desk- answering the telephone, communicating and interacting with staff, parents and guardians.
• Dealing with any enquires, supporting parents and guardians when needed, and ensuring any concerns are passed onto the Headmistress.
• Receiving visitors and prospective students.
• Maintaining information lists.
• Taking messages for colleagues and ensuring they are passed on.
• Giving administrative support to the office team.
• Support field trips, ensuring all consent forms are collected.
• If parents are dropping off or collecting their child from early or late class, the Receptionist will remind them they will be charged early/late fees.
• Update daily late class children and provide monthly report on excel.
• Organise schedule for parent’s open days.
• Assisting in the smooth running of the office and provide general support for the Nursery.
• Providing information about the Nursery through face to face interactions, email and via telephone calls.
• Screening of management calls.
• Maintain staff list and organize birthday cards.
• Check registers every Tuesday and call parents if children have been absent for 3 days or more.
• Call late class children on the tannoy at 12:35pm.
• Call over the tannoy when buses arrive and depart.
• Fire officer – maintaining fire file and drills.
• Arrange refreshments for visitors.
• Any other tasks requested by Management.
5,000 to 7,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Ability to work calmly and positively in a busy organisation.
• Ability to communicate fluently and effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Ability to work well as part of a team.
• Capacity for attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills dealing at all levels.
• Confident public speaker.
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Professionally discreet and able to maintin confidentiality.
• High level of commitment and loyalty.
• Patient and resilient.
• A positive, approachable and friendly personality.
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
Reporting to: Group Head of People Services Job Purpose: • Responsible for day to day support and maintenance of the...Apply For This Job
Senior Engineer -Structure Design, WSP , Noida Job Requisites Role Summary • This role is to work as part of...Apply For This Job
The Role The Senior Manager Commercial Legal is responsible to manage all aspects of commercial legal requirements, transactions and initiatives...Apply For This Job
The Assistant Manager 2 is responsible for serving customers on the Floor and assisting the Shop/Department Manager in the effective...Apply For This Job
• Plan, schedule and manage entire Contractor’s service organisation in the interior. This includes work activities/schedules and staff working/leave plans...Apply For This Job
Golden Opportunity – Online tutors needed to teach languages or English language. TutorNinjas is recruiting students, professionals, new or former...Apply For This Job