• The role is responsible for conducting product training to all staff in Sports division.
• Enhance the skills set of staff working in brand’s across the region
• Ensuring consistent and relevant product knowledge across the region
• Orientation (Induction) and introduction of product knowledge to new employees
• Sharing knowledge and promoting Learning and Development initiatives
• Design, develop and update training material, training aids and assessment tests based on the identified training needs and source training material.
• Prepare training schedule as per the Product Training Calendar with Line Manager
• Conduct training sessions in line with the training needs for the product specialists identified for his category.
• Perform post training evaluation for training sessions and follow up on knowledge transfer to the work place
• Identify areas for improvement as per the feedback from trainees and implement changes accordingly.
• Monitor and Communicate attendance status, evaluation results and training feedback to line manager.
• Liaising with Stores regarding training initiatives and support
• With at least 3-5 years of experience in delivering sales and product knowledge training for sales staff. Experience in Sports retail and handling product training
• Planning and organizing
• Judgement and decision making
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
Job Description IBM Cloud Labs delivers expertise in innovative design, implementation, training, and support for IBM Software products. Our team...Apply For This Job
• Shipment planning (what, where, when and how), execution and invoice submission within stipulated timelines. • Lead in solving operational...Apply For This Job
The Assistant Manager 2 is responsible for serving customers on the Floor and assisting the Shop/Department Manager in the effective...Apply For This Job
Open to ANY nationality Male/Female, 35 yrs old and below Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in similar role in...Apply For This Job
Job Description The College of Engineering at the UAE University has a vacancy for an experienced manufacturing technician (machinist and...Apply For This Job
IT Project Manager required for a leading organisation based in Dubai, where you be responsible for planning, executing and finalizing...Apply For This Job