Do you want to be part of driving digital payments in Middle East and North Africa? Do some online research and you will quickly know what’s driving this trend and why high tech product and tech companies are focusing on solving digital payments to drive next big revolution in e-commerce in MENA region.
PayFort Team manages all Amazon branded payment offerings, for Middle East and Africa. These offerings are growing rapidly and we are continuously adding new market-leading features and launching new products. Our payments products (Credit and Debit Cards, Local Payment Methods within every country, Installments, etc.) provide the most innovative payment experience on Amazon and to a host of other large merchants. We build trust between buyers and online sellers by enabling consumers to transact online using the payment options they prefer with complete security and peace of mind while supporting the most popular payment methods available globally.
PayFort is part of Souq Group, established in 2013. PayFort is regional expert in payment processing technology and solutions across major markets in the GCC & Levant countries, operating in UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan and Qatar.
Our battle is with friction prone digital payments and cash and we are inventing at scale as we build MENA’s most reliable, highly available, friction less payment processing. We are innovating across mobile, algorithms, protocols, distributed computing, and more. We have launched real time monitoring of bank’s performance, enabled local payment across the region, consumer lending products and more. Don’t you want to be part of a team that’s building such cool stuff? Come join us to build next generation of payment products driving innovations that touch millions of customers in MENA.
• As a principal product manager for Amazon Pay, you will be responsible for building the product vision, strategy and long term roadmap to make Amazon Pay the most trusted, reliable and convenient way to pay for millions of customers in MENA. This is a high visibility role requiring interfacing with multiple senior leaders inside and outside Amazon. You will be plugged into the most recent trends and technology innovations happening in payments domain and will work on identifying opportunities to build the next gen capabilities to make payments the best in class for Amazon customers.
• Your ability to dive deep into technology, analyze data, problem solving, executive communication, connecting with customers and external forums, building great product vision, requirements and roadmap is key to be successful in this role.
Product strategy and direction:
• Continually assess the needs of customers, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the product strategy for your area in MENA region of product ownership.
• Define both long term strategy and short-term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results.
• You will also contribute to the overall business and marketing strategy in your area of focus.
• Provide value-based prioritization of product development initiatives to ensure maximum ROI and market-driven alignment.
• Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing, delivering and launching major product releases.
• You will lead and coordinate the feature / product launch for your area across all of MENA region.
• Work with teams to create and execute go-to-market plans for new features.
• Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and identify optimization opportunities.
• BS degree or higher in computer science or related areas in engineering
• 15+ years of industry experience
• 5+ years of experience in product management
• Excellent analytical, product development skills
• Excellent communication skills, particularly written skills.
• You are as comfortable speaking in front of the an all-hands meeting as you are writing a detailed six-page narrative on your products
• Have experience of managing at least 3 senior managers directly.
• Experience in Payments domain
• Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; comfort responding quickly to rapidly evolving threats and opportunities
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency
• Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results
• Excellent customer experience intuition.
• You obsess about customers and have the demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into innovative and detailed product requirements
• Relentless bias for action. One of your favorite things to do as a product manager to launch, learn and iterate.
• You know what matters most to customers and can simplify product requirements to deliver benefits to customers as quickly as possible
• Proven ability to make smart features (customer experience) versus time-to-market trade-offs.
• You have experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
• Proven ability to understand and solve complex business problems, leveraging your strong analytical skills and ability to dive deep, to create effective strategies
• Basic technical fluency. You understand how your products get built and can use that knowledge to work with your engineering partners to make smart decisions
• Strong collaboration skills, with a proven ability to work across functions and influence senior leaders
• You quickly earn the trust of people you work with. People enjoy and have fun working with you
• Sense of humor. You work hard on behalf of customers, but don’t take yourself too seriously.
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive within Entertainment Sector in Abu Dhabi. Based on the recent government program...Apply For This Job
Employment: Full Time Job Duration: Permanent Employment Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling:...Apply For This Job
Employment: Full Time Job Duration: Permanent Employment My client is a leading contractor working on the construction of a new...Apply For This Job
Employment: Full Time Job Duration: Permanent Employment Introduction: IBM’s Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: The Information Security Officer (ISO) will serve as the focal point for security compliance related activities and responsibilities....Apply For This Job