J-Commerce Representative (JCR) – E-Sales for USA
The J-Commerce Representative (JCR) will work together with the Account Manager on the account. The Account Manager is primarily responsible for the account and the JCR will support the activities within the account.
The JCR will be an additional contact for the customer, which will increase the availability to the customer. Facilitate communication and processes between the Customer, Operations, Field Sales and Customer Service, by coordinating activities related to projects and improvement opportunities
• Management of “contract obligations”
• Enforcement of Service Policy and agreed exceptions
• Manage new product launches by validating item set ups, and proper notification of new item numbers to add to Customers price sheets.
• Assist in movement of Aged inventory
• Ensure proper flow of price changes including preparation of any customized pricing sheets
• Coordinate activities related to new opportunities from the preparation and filing of quotes to monitoring production and supply for a period after start of supply, to ensure ramp-up goes according to plan.
• Coordinate activities related to re-qualification of products by customer.
• Manage Claims & Complaints for the customer to make sure process was followed and action items executed to customer’s satisfaction.
• Maintain constant communication with Customer Service to ensure compliance with what was agreed with the customer and to be aware of any issues.
• Coordinate formal quarterly meeting with customer and systematically review volume performance, service and Quality.
• Ensure proper recording and maintenance of records in the CRM system related to the activities performed.
• Work with Supply and Demand Planning at Jindal and with the customer to provide forecasting and demand inputs.
• Coordinate customer visits to Jindal sites in LaGrange, GA and Shawnee, OK.
Reporting to: Sales & marketing Manager
Number required: 2
Desired start date: Immediately
Probation: 6 Months
Working Hours: Monday – Friday ( 15:00 PM – 24:30 AM)
Travel requirements: N/A
Other Benefits: As per the Law
• Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
• Prior Work Experience: 5 years+ of sales experience in BPO.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Teamwork & problem solving skills.
• Customer service.
• Project management or relevant commercial experience.
• Fluency in American English is must (accent)
• Advanced Excel skills
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting ‘first day fresh’. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations...Apply For This Job
Director of Studies – Native OVERVIEW As Service Manager you report to the Center Director and assume overall responsibility for...Apply For This Job
The Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative will be responsible to provide complete customer service, documentation and logistics support with...Apply For This Job
Company: My client is one of the leading industrial services companies in the Gulf and thy’re the providers of high-quality...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor – KAFD Our client, a leading international main contractor based in Riyadh have recently secured a number of...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION: • Involved in all instruments and control Equipment’s breakdowns and its routine Preventive maintenance of Process Plant field...Apply For This Job