IT Healthcare Implementation Consultants required leading Multinational Tech Consultancy for large National level Digital Healthcare program in Egypt. Multiple positions available – The following skills sets are required:
– Health IT Program Manager – Manage the end-to-end successful implementation of complex health IT projects at regional level ensuring alignment of the application project teams and infrastructure Team
– Healthcare Enterprise Architect – Experience in Data Architecture, Business Intelligence, System Integration, Architecture and design of applications and systems, Customer Service and Stakeholder Management in the healthcare industry Experience in Healthcare Systems Integration (Orion Rhapsody/HL7/SSIS/FHIR/IHE), Software Testing and Quality Management, Technology Consulting and Business technology Transformation
– Deployment Manager – Responsible for the planning, design, build, configuration and testing of all software and hardware to create the release package for the delivery of, or changes to, the designated service.
Desired Skills and Experience:
– All Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degrees & Masters Degrees where relevant
– Candidates are required to have 4 to 5 Years in relevant IT / Digital / E-Health projects
– Must be Native Arabic Speaker
– Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
– Industry: Hospital & Health Care, Information Technology & Services, Government Administration
– Employment Type: Full time
– Job functions: Consulting, information technology, strategy/planning
– Education: Bachelor’s degree
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC’s) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your “Regional HR partner with Global Reach”.
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory...Apply For This Job
Our client is based in the Easter Province of Saudi Arabia and have been established since 1977. They have a...Apply For This Job
Employment: Full Time Job Duration: Permanent Employment The role of Instructor is to ensure that Kuwaiti national trainers, technicians and...Apply For This Job
Hiring Oracle SCM Functional Consultant Job Description: Oracle SCM Functional Consultant: Minimum 8 years’ experience as Oracle SCM Functional Consultant....Apply For This Job
One of our clients an international law firm is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team to...Apply For This Job
This job is only for motivated, energetic, passionate, driven, and professional sales superstars who are looking to join our sales...Apply For This Job