KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional IT Customer Services Analyst to join our award winning team based within our Kuwait Office.
This critical role will be responsible for providing second line support for applications, server and network infrastructure, providing support where a physical presence is required, remote desktop support, and completing work packages to deliver IT improvements and projects tasks.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
• Assisting with problem management analysis and rectification through innovative ‘work arounds’ and ‘quick fixes’ managing known errors through their life cycle.
• Assisting in identifying and implementing improvements to remove the root cause or minimize the impact of all infrastructure incidents through the problem management process.
• Monitoring, maintaining and repairing all IT services to ensure that they are fit for purpose and fit for use.
• Assisting with the IT risks process including business continuity, disaster recovery planning and management including the testing of contingency plans for IT services.
• Ensuring that the maintenance of IT services adheres to operational standards and configuration records are maintained.
• Reviewing operational measurements and threshold alerts to ensure that all IT services remain within operational tolerances.
• Assisting in availability management to remove all availability related incidents and service outages.
• Assisting in capacity management to remove all capacity related incidents and service outages.
• Assisting in the creation and maintenance of a technical Knowledge Base and user training material for all IT services.
• Performing periodic patching and updates of all IT services to ensure that they are maintained at the agreed version.
• Assisting in the review of IT services to identify efficiency savings through a continuous service improvement program.
• Assisting with the installation, testing, implementation or decommissioning of infrastructure systems to operational standards.
• Identifying new and emerging IT services by providing assessment of their relevance and potential value.
• Assisting with the installation, testing, implementation or decommissioning of IT services nd ensuring that they are performed to operational standards and best practice.
• Assisting during major incidents and ensuring a fast return to service minimizing the impact on business functions.
• Assisting in major incident investigations to determine and remove the underlying root causes.
• Ensuring that any operational changes are implemented into the environment in a controlled way.
• Assisting with IT service audits to ensure the continued confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
• Ensuring the identification and documentation of local office IT services, ensuring suitable availability plans and support are in place.
• Performing tasks in compliance with KEO security programs and change management processes.
• Working with the other IT Delivery Groups to establish new and enhance existing work procedures.
• To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 5 years career experience in IT support in a large organization partnered with a Bachelor of Information Technology or equivalent.
• Demonstrated skills and experience are required in the following areas;
• ITIL framework and achieving an ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate, Dell PC based hardware, Windows Operating Systems and Windows 10, Microsoft O365, Autodesk, Bentley and Cisco Meraki product range
• Preference will be given to candidates with formal Microsoft certification such as MCSE / MCSA / MCITP.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm. We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
Job Description – A research assistant position is available in department of mechanical engineering focusing on vibrational energy harvesting. –...Apply For This Job
One of our clients an international law firm is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team to...Apply For This Job
Work Area: Sales Expected Travel: 0 – 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started...Apply For This Job
Gulf Connexions has been mandated by one of our long-term clients who is a top tier global organization within the...Apply For This Job
• Exciting Researcher position is available focusing on “Whey proteins and bioactive peptides; antidiabetic and anti-cancerous properties” as part of...Apply For This Job
Charterhouse is working with a prestigious luxury brand who is looking to hire an Executive Assistant (Italian speaking) to support...Apply For This Job