IFS – Office Management – Executive Assistant – Senior Associate – Abu Dhabi
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Internal Firm Services – Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
– Train and lead staff
– Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
– Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
– Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
– Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
– Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
– Bachelor’s degree
– Proficiency in spoken and written English, Arabic is an advantage
– 5 +years’ experience in an administrative role
– Experience with a professional services firm preferred
Knowledge and Skills
– Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions
– Good oral and written communication skills
– Good interpersonal skills
– Must possess a professional telephone manner
– Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
– Demonstrated team player and dedication to provide high level of service
– Must possess a warm, friendly and professional demeanor
– Knowledge of administrative systems and processes
– Ability to use Google including G suite
– Must possess good keyboard skills (at least 55wpm)
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.
• Provide sampling and analytical support to all oil / water / gas / solids analysis • Conduct process trouble...Apply For This Job
Associate Director – Business Development Leader, MENA Assurance In a business where are our people are our products and assets,...Apply For This Job
The Role One of our clients in the UAE is looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager. This is a...Apply For This Job
Hexagon PPM are looking for an experienced Account Manager (preference background dealing with Owner Operators & EPC’s negotiating multimillion deal’s...Apply For This Job
Our client is looking for a Managing Director with a strong background in Travel Retail Operations based in Dubai, UAE....Apply For This Job