We have been appointed to recruit an HR and Admin Officer for our Sharjah based client. The position requires the candidate to provide general day-to-day HR support across the Group as part of the Group? HR function in relation to all HR, Employee Benefits, Training and Development and other administration for Group employees all in compliance with statutory obligations and best practice.
• Working closely with departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures that are set forth in the company.
• Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization through monitoring that regular appraisals & warnings are carried out by Line Managers before action of any kind is taken.
• Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety, using the guidelines provided by company.
• Assist in Recruiting staff – by liaising with Outlet Managers & advertising their needs after CEO approval.
• Ensuring policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management are being met by all Managers.
• Preparing staff handbooks & ensuring their files contain a signed copy of understanding.
• Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
• Undertaking regular salary reviews;
• Maintain everybody’s Personnel Files, make sure its complete, visa renewals are checked & leaves/ suspensions/ overtime are recorded.
• Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
• Interpreting and advising on employment law, providing updates to CEO;
• Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedure through Managers;
• Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
• Handling all Admin related tasks as instructed by CEO to ensure smooth running of department & company.
• Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information
Between 30 to 50 years old.
Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant’s trading area.
Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of administration or HR position
Possess excellent filing & reporting skills
Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
Paid health insurance
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE’S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
m2r Education are working with this leading American international school with campuses in Riyadh and Dammam who have a need...Apply For This Job
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of...Apply For This Job
Introduction IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an...Apply For This Job
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our...Apply For This Job
Employment: Full Time Job Duration: Permanent Employment Work Area: Administration Expected Travel: 0 – 10% Career Status: Student Employment Type:...Apply For This Job
IFS- HC – Graduate Recruitment Associate (KSA NATIONAL) – Riyadh Line of Service Internal Firm Services Specialism IFS – Human...Apply For This Job