* To be successful in this role, you will have expert knowledge of the KSA Legal System and ideally already be based in country.
* This role is working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and new country set up, it is expected that you will be comfortable being hands on working with the business on drafting, vetting and negotiating contracts, and dealing with legal and regulatory matters as required.
Overview of Responsibilities
* Provide leadership and ensure efficient and effective management of staff and resources in the Legal department.
* Review and provide advice the legal and regulatory environment, transactions, day-to-day operations and documentation (including tender documents and customer and vendor contracts).
* Liaise with relevant departments in the business (locally and at Group level) to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
* Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
* Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
* Advise management on legal implications and implementation of internal policies and procedures.
* Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
* Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
* Highlight and advise on legal/ regulatory risks on all strategic decisions.
* Safeguard and protect Company’s interests in all transactions and make recommendations to minimize exposure to risks.
* Render legal advice on laws and regulation including but not limited to Telecom laws, Company laws, Property laws and Labour laws etc.
* Assist all departments on interpretation and implementation of contracts and applicable regulation.
* Work closely with team to resolve any issues which they may have with landlords and authorities.
* Supporting Heads of Departments and risk analysts in carrying out due diligence.
* Building and maintaining relationships with relevant parties (vendors, law firms/external counsel(s), housing authorities, landowners/landlords etc).
* Due to the nature of our work, you must be fluent in both Arabic and English-
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Company: Established in 1979 the company is a Leading international corporations operating in the field of manufacturing/retailing They also have...Apply For This Job
Franchise Manager up to 15k Aed for a Retail Fnb Group in the UAE – POSITION: Franchise Manager – SALARY:...Apply For This Job
Make a difference every day The Job Opportunity The Serco Middle East business is one of the growth engines for...Apply For This Job
Our Client, a multinational professional services firm, is seeking a HR Manager to be based in their Jeddah office. This...Apply For This Job
The Senior Front-End Developer is required to work in teams alongside Back-End Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to...Apply For This Job
Training Coordinator – Qatar • Experience in Oil & Gas / Maritime Industry Administration. • Accurately record client bookings and...Apply For This Job