We are looking for an Electrical, Instrument & Controls (E&IC) maintenance Engineer or Technician for a three months onsite role with the possibility of extension, for an oil refining and marketing company in Singapore.
Skills: Electrical Engineering, Electrical Technician, Instrument & Controls Engineer, Instrument & Controls Technician.
Located in region: South Asia
Job Dimension / Responsibilities
• Implement reliability programs, develop or validate refinery maintenance procedures for E&IC equipment to facilitate consistent execution of maintenance tasks
• Investigate E&IC equipment failures or malfunctions in order to identify root causes of problems as well as recommend and implement solutions
• Develop the associated Work Instructions (WI) and Checklists from the site maintenance procedures for the maintenance planners (Task List library), field executors (WI/checklists)
• Co-develop the Job Competency Profile (JCP) on the Maintenance Job descriptions
• Conduct the JCP review for maintenance staff
• Consolidate and conduct training requirements for maintenance staff.
• At least 6 years of relevant experience in the maintenance of instrumentation and E&I equipment in a Refinery/Petrochemical or related industry.
• Degree or Diploma in E&I /Technology or related discipline will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of E&IC procedure writing would be preferred.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Safety as a core value.
• Willingness to learn.
• Ability to make timely decisions considering competing priorities and tight deadlines.
• Keen analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills.
• Team-oriented; you work effectively within a team, sharing experience, resources, and knowledge.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
• Very organized with a strong ability to prioritize in collaboration with your team
• Self-motivated with a positive, solutions-focused attitude.
Key Demographic Requirements – applicants must be:
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Founded in 1966, GP Strategies Corporation is a global Asset Lifecycle Management (ALM), Performance improvement and Learning solutions provider across multiple industries such as Energy, Oil & Gas, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Shipping & Freight, Automotive Manufacturing, Government, Technology & Communications, Food, Beverage & Consumer Goods, Electronics & Semiconductor, Financial & Insurance, Metals and more. We are publicly traded (GPX on the NYSE) and employ more than 5,000 professionals who are the best in their respective fields. With operating locations in Africa, Middle-East, Asia, Europe, Australia, North America and South America.
The GP Strategies Engineering and Technical Service Group is a leading provider of Asset Performance Management, Operational Excellence, Operational Readiness, Performance Engineering and Monitoring, and Workforce Optimization solutions. Our focus is to help our clients meet and exceed KPI targets and maximize the return on their investments in their people, processes, and technology.
Charterhouse is working exclusively with an exciting global organisation within the culture and arts industry who is looking to hire...Apply For This Job
The function of the HR Operations Officer is to foster a culture of customer service excellence and continuous process improvement...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an experienced Bridge Engineer with a proven track record of delivering similar bridges projects for major...Apply For This Job
Charterhouse is working with an international consulting firm involved in major construction projects worldwide. They are looking to hire a...Apply For This Job
Company Description RAWABI Holding Company Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of...Apply For This Job
The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing support to the manager. He/She handles the scheduling of their appointments, as well...Apply For This Job