What we are looking for?
SSH are looking for talented Electrical Inspector to join our team in Kuwait. The Electrical Inspector must demonstrate a minimum of 8 yrs. experience working as a Site Supervisor on projects in the Middle East.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the region.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
• Able to execute all the assigned tasks and duties, related to own discipline, with independence and minimal guidance.
• Demonstrate constructive and cooperative working relationships, coordinating with other Inspector disciplines, and maintaining them over time.
• Retrieving, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant SSH systems.
• A willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Understands the NCR and SOR procedure
• Able to translate design to installation
• The ability to highlight concerns and reporting it to the Senior Inspector/Supervisor.
• Work in projects in accordance to Inspector level as defined in the Project Management Plan document.
• Required to practice to Health and Safety standards and procedures on projects
What do I need to apply?
• Demonstrable experience of working on a building project based in the Middle East
• Strong Site Inspection Record
• Detail Oriented
• Good Communication Skills
• Team leadership abilities
• Min of 8 year’s experience in similar Role
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Having been in business for 50 years, we have accumulated unparalled knowledge, skill, and creativity. We use our expertise to develop a truly tailored innovative and creative solution that is in line with our clients’ specific requirements. We don’t sell a “house style” – that’s not our style.
The firm has its headquarters in Kuwait and has completed a wide range of projects locally and throughout the Middle East. A recent survey conducted by the World Architecture Magazine shows that SSH is currently ranked as number fifty two in the world.
We treat our employees as valued members of the team. We believe in the power of every single person who works here and the individual expertise they bring to a project. We reinforce the worth of every individual by giving them the room to excel.
SSH is registered in Kuwait with the Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Public Works, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Defense, the Kuwait Municipality and many private enterprises.
The Firm is registered with international and bi-lateral agencies such as the United Nations Development Programme, the International Road Federation, the Arab Fund for Social and Economic Development, the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, the Committee for Reconstruction and Development in Lebanon.
THIS IS WHAT AGILITY FEELS LIKE STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT Director – PMO and Programme – Upcoming The strategy group maps...Apply For This Job
On behalf of our client a Dubai based oil and gas company we are looking to recruit an Office Assistant....Apply For This Job
Company: Established in 1979 the company is a Leading international corporations operating in the field of manufacturing/retailing They also have...Apply For This Job
Job Purpose • Manage, lead and direct all teams across multiple schools, that deal with site/facilities, finance, and operations. •...Apply For This Job
Company Description RAWABI Holding Company Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of...Apply For This Job