Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
– To transport and deliver products to customers / clients by applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and roads in the area
– Safe and legal operation of a commercial motor vehicle. (Car )
– Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills
– Report all accidents and incidents involving drivers or company equipment.
– Report highway safety hazards noted in route.
– Promptly report any delays due to breakdowns, weather or traffic conditions or other emergencies, or in the event of irregularities relating to pick up or delivery
– Maintain required documents for Aramco/SABIC/SEC permits
– Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures,
– Other duties as assigned
Communications and Working Relationships
– Follows the manager with all decisions related to RTC’s logistics / transport activities.
– Interacts with supervisory staff / management staff for the instructions on driving
– Coordinates with office support regarding logistics activities.
Physical Requirements of the Job – If Applicable
– Must be able to sit and remain alert while driving for long hours
– Must possess a valid commercial driving license
– Must have previous commercial driving experience,
– Must have the ability to read and write English language.
– Must have mental ability to handle receipts; read maps, road signs, maintain record of duty status, etc
– Follows the Aramco / SABIC / SEC norms while driving in their premises as applicable for drivers
– All your personal information will be kept confidential.
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Leading Qatari Contractor is seeking to appoint a Business Analyst to work closely alongside the Business Development Director for the...Apply For This Job
We are the Nestle Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of...Apply For This Job
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Medical Equipment – Abu Dhabi The team at Cassia has been mandated to recruit a...Apply For This Job
NTS Group are working exclusively with a leading consumer goods company based in Dubai, recruiting for a National Account Manager....Apply For This Job
Description Work hard. Have fun. Make history. At Amazon we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since...Apply For This Job