• Provide accurate, high-quality and credible monitoring reports of CSD and TSHD performance to higher management.
• Evaluate dredging performance on a daily basis and proactively adjust the dredging approach to enhance the dredging performance.
• Provide insights in the dredging performance estimates and the actual dredging performance.
• Assist in collecting and monitoring of accurate data of the CSD and TSHD performance (e.g. production and utilisation). When necessary liaise with other parties, e.g. the Survey department and the superintendent.
• Process and update the Project and Corporate Central Database on a daily basis.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly progress reports.
• Assist in preparing Method Statements and Schedule of Works.
• Review the dredger generated logging data on a daily basis and evaluate the dredger performance.
• Adjust the dredging methodology where necessary to increase the overall performance.
• Compare the dredging performance with estimates done and provide valuable reports.
• Recalculate dredging productions with dredging production models and use the results proactively.
• Take action on specific requests from Corporate Production Department
Educational Qualification & Certificates
• Bachelor of Science of Engineering or an equivalent professional qualification.
• High level knowledge of the following softwares: AutoCAD, Excel (Visual Basic) and preferably Matlab and database software like FileMaker.
• Microsoft Office
• Excel / Visual Basic
• Advantage: Matlab knowledge and FileMaker or a similar software.
Industry related experience
• Marine Construction
Years of experience
• 3+ years
By way of a brief introduction to National Marine Dredging Company, in 1976 as a dredging division of ADNOC a board decision was taken to form an autonomous dredging company reporting to its own Board of Directors. NMDC was founded and commenced trading in its own right on 1st January 1980.
We are a National Company owned 40% by the Government of Abu Dhabi and 60% by UAE Nationals and registered as a public company trading on the Abu Dhabi stock exchange with a registered paid up capital asset value of Dhs 169,000,000-00.
Currently our business is conducted from our modern premises which include multi-discipline workshops, slip ways and a fully support administration and technical departments located in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi with subsidiary office in Zayed the Second St, Abu Dhabi.
Accountant Payable for an Oil and Gas Company in Uae JOB DESCRIPTION: • Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance...Apply For This Job
• To support the purchase team in addressing and providing solutions of procurement requirements of the Company. Execution: • To...Apply For This Job
• 12 months renewable contract • Administrating Dell EMC PowerEdge MX7000 with MX740c & MX840c Compute Sled • Administrating Dell...Apply For This Job
Key tasks • It is the mission of the T&CD to provide the following quality services to the employees of...Apply For This Job
The team at Cassia has been mandated to recruit a Commercial and Residential Property Manager for our client in Abu...Apply For This Job
– B.Sc. Computer Engineering or relevant – 5+ years of experience in network design and implementation. – CCIE R&S certified...Apply For This Job