Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services Company
Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and Vallianz Holdings Limited of Singapore. Rawabi Holding has built a solid network of business relationships and expertise in Oilfield Services and Contracting & Industrial Services in the GCC region, particularly Saudi Arabia, over the last three decades; while Vallianz has a proven track record as a provider of a full range of Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC); Marine; and Subsea Support Services to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Thus, RV OS is able to effectively harness individual strengths to provide synergistic and seamless services to the industry.
– Maintains all technical files from team when vessel has been delivered. Documents include drawings, manuals, equipment certificates and all trading certificates.
– Register, maintain service reports, dry dock completion work report, warranty claims, defect reports, written incident notification relating to technical.
– Files and archives all daily minutes of meeting, vessel’s daily (DPR) and monthly reports .
– Register and monitor all operations related documents which include vessel trading certificates, vessel work permit, lifting gear certificates, crane blue sticker, crane LMI status.
– Is responsible for maintaining a tracking sheet to reflect the status of vessels’ trading certificates, lifting gear certificates, crane blue sticker and crane LMI respectively. To highlight to related departments when the certificates prior to expiry, and to ensure tracking sheet is regularly updated.
– Document all communications agreement together with all service reports .
– Document all service agreement relating to agency (provisions, agency). If service agreement is obsolete, to ensure new service agreement to be documented.
– To record and maintain fleet FW/FO consumption summary sheet.
– To ensure all documents are standardized across the whole fleet and to be categorized by vessels .
– College degree or related diploma
– Knowledge in management and administrative functions is essential
– Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications, familiarity with the internet and email communications
– Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills
– English language fluency required
– Marine knowledge will be beneficial
– All your personal information will be kept confidential.
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Project Engineer (Saudi Nationality) Rwabei Electric Company Description Rawabi Holding Company Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for...Apply For This Job
– Fault Diagnosis for German Vehicles (BMW, Mercedes, Audi, VW) using the latest software – Electrical diagram schematic knowledge is...Apply For This Job
Line of Service Advisory Specialism Deal Strategy Management Level Senior Manager Job Description & Summary PwC Middle East Overview Established...Apply For This Job
We are looking to hire Core Completions Supervisor for our operations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Location: Kingdom of...Apply For This Job
Creating an engaging work environment for Colleagues of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is as important asturning moments into memories for...Apply For This Job
TITLE : Business Development (Sales) Consultant – Education Sector Location: Dubai Salary: 15-25K AED We are seeking a talented New...Apply For This Job