Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Design Manager – Major Exhibition Programme
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the design team.
• Ensuring a cohesive design management process is adhered to throughout all stages of the scheme.
• Monitoring compliance with the project brief.
• Monitoring progress against the project scope.
• Scheduling of design reviews at all gateways and control points.
• Organising and managing technical review team resource and input.
The successful applicant will need to have experience in coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to build robust, long term relationships and integrated teams.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required. It is essential that you can demonstrate a clear, systematic approach to solving complex technical and aesthetic issues and are able to communicate solutions in an effective, high level manner.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Minimum 8 years’ post graduate experience.
• Urban planning/public realm project.
• UAE experience is required.
• Involvement in master planning and major project with a value of AED1bn+.
• International project delivery.
• Familiarity of industry best practice.
• Understanding of codes, regulations and specifications.
• A relevant degree qualification.
• With professional memberships.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first – going home safe and well, Client focus – deliver on our promise, Create opportunity – for our people to excel, Integrity – always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
• To make sure integrated services are available to the customers such as API, AFC (Automate Fare Collection), Payment Gateway...Apply For This Job
Reporting to: School Principal (or Manager – School Operations and Support Services) Job Purpose: • To provide an effective people-related...Apply For This Job
• Monitor GIS services and make sure integrated GIS services are up and running for the modules such as Journey...Apply For This Job
As the Head of Risk, you will be the central point of contact and assistance for all Governance, Risk, Controls,...Apply For This Job
My client is a leader in their industry and they are looking for a HR Manager for a brand new...Apply For This Job
Those people shall have the skills described below: • Minimum of 3-4 years of working experience in the role •...Apply For This Job