A leading global medical devices and technology company are looking for a Country Manager to manage their operations in South Africa. Our client is a leading provider of medical technologies for the health care industry. They focus on constantly creating ideas to ensure doctors, nurses and caregivers have the most efficient products to help their patients. As the Country Manager you will report to the Country Sales Director and be responsible for driving, developing and delivering targeted sales of the business in South Africa. You will contribute to the long-term strategy of the company by means of developing and aligning the strategic business plans for the territory.
• College degree or equivalent in business management, marketing, or sales/sales management
• 7 years experience in successively more responsible sales positions or equivalent sales experience, including minimum 3 years in sales management.
• Fluent in local language(s) and strong level of English. Other regional language(s) an asset.
• Located in-region with good communication and travel network.
• Must have proven skills to handle the responsibilities typical of a Country Manager.
– Consistent history of successful sales management.
– Specific demonstrated experience in the assigned geographic area. Requires extensive experience in the medical product or health care IT industry.
– Knowledge of key customers.
– Able to lead a successful sales effort through the selection, training, and motivation of a sales and marketing team.
– Strong communication skills, strong team skills.
– Demonstrated ability to make effective presentations, communicate vision, and to handle assigned responsibilities independently.
– Demonstrated knowledge in areas of Business and strategic planning, market development and possess financial acumen.
• Computer literacy and understanding of basic Healthcare and IT industry is essential.
• Self-motivator with a can-do attitude and ability to be hands on as needed
Aspire prides itself on its relationships with the MENA regions most accomplished professionals and we thrive on supporting the growth of local and multinational companies.
We believe in partnerships based upon a transparent and personable approach, enabling our clients access to the very best talent not available on the open market and our candidates with challenging and long lasting career opportunities.
Responsibilities • Support members of your team in delivering back-end services with high availability, low latency and scalability; • Build...Apply For This Job
• TutorNinjas is recruiting qualified students, professionals, new or former educators passionate about teaching and sharing their knowledge and keen...Apply For This Job
The Motion Graphics Lead is responsible for creating videos and animation and for enriching our internal brands guidelines. Their focus...Apply For This Job
IFS- HC – Graduate Recruitment Associate (KSA NATIONAL) – Riyadh Line of Service Internal Firm Services Specialism IFS – Human...Apply For This Job
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI) Our client in Qatar is looking to hire Data Quality and Standards Manager...Apply For This Job
Position is for a Functional Support Professional, preferably with implementation background in Oracle eBiz Applications HRMS modules. Responsibilities include but...Apply For This Job