Corporate Sales Executive – Jenin
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
– Managing and following up on all SME “Small and medium enterprises” Accounts.
– Participating in promoting and developing Ooredoo offers and service usage through this channel.
– Setting objectives for short and long term periods in enhancing and maintaining a professional relationship with SME customers and developing the usage of Value Added Services.
– Following up on SME activation to ensure quality and efficiency as per each account request.
– Performing the accounts handover to the Corporate Account Management Team as per procedures.
– Assisting with any complaints and quality failures related to his/her accounts to solve the problems at the source.
– Delivering training on special services/offers to his channel through fleet managers.
– Ensuring that the proper performance of the following main tasks according to processes and procedures thus providing good customer experience & satisfaction during Acquisitions & activating corporate lines.
Experience & Qualifications:
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales. Previous experience in telecommunication is an advantage.
– Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
– Excellent handling of customers by phone or face-to-face.
– Sound understanding of Managing sales accounts.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Strong written and communication skills.
– Computer Literacy knowledge (Microsoft).
– Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
– Valid Driving license.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
– Resume / cv
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Golden Opportunity – Online tutors needed to teach marketing to students and professionals. TutorNinjas is recruiting students, professionals, new or...Apply For This Job
DESCRIPTION We are Amazon; we pioneer. Since opening our virtual doors 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further...Apply For This Job
The role of Instructor is to ensure that Kuwaiti national trainers, technicians and engineers receive the skills and knowledge required...Apply For This Job
Purpose of the Job Provide Technical Safety Engineering (TSE) support, advice and assurance to management/ assets/ projects, to ensure compliance...Apply For This Job
Nestle Nutrition, a global company in the Nestle Group, helps to enhance peoples’ lives through science-based nutrition products and services...Apply For This Job
Work Area: Sales Expected Travel: 0 – 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started...Apply For This Job