Commercial Manager – Luxury Hotel Project – Belgrade
As Commercial Manager you will report to the Project Director and will be responsible for the establishment and maintenance, on all Contracts , of sound and uniform procedures for measurement and interim certification and contractually correct procedures, as well as for cost forecasting and reporting.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
– Monitoring the establishment of systems and procedures in management team and on Site to verify their contractual correctness, advising on appropriate records, standardising contractual responses, and, where appropriate, advising on improvements.
– Conducting re-measurement of all works in the light of topographic re-surveys ; agreement of the revised quantities with the respective Contractors and identification of changes which might adversely affect timely completion.
– Reporting on the results of these analyses, identifying reasons for major changes and their effects and liaising with the Construction Manager and his/her Assistant Site Engineers on ways in which excessive increases in cost might be mitigated.
– Establishment and implementation of procedures for interim and final measurements and certification.
– Maintaining close liaison with the Construction Manager and ensuring that he/she is provided with prompt and accurate data and/or opinions on all measurement and contractual issues.
– Maintaining forecasts of out-turn costs for each Contract and cash-flow and disbursement forecasts.
– Preparation of instructions , including Variation Orders together with explanatory detail (for approval of the Engineer before implementation)
– Establishment of records of all contractual correspondence including instructions.
– Advising the PD/the Engineer in dealing with Contractor’s Claims, interpretation of the contract, calculation of costs and their financial and time implications to the project
– Minimum 15 years Construction Experience.
– A significant amount of time spent on at list one High Rise project, circa 40 storey.
– Degree in Quantity Surveying.
– Some exposure to working on an International basis would be preferred.
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Math Teacher – Saudi Arabia Our client is based in the Easter Province of Saudi Arabia and have been established...Apply For This Job
My client is looking to hire a mid-level Hospitality Lawyer to take the lead on all matters related to the...Apply For This Job
Arabic Paralegal/Legal Assistant up to 15k Aed for an International Law Firm in Dubai • POSITION: PARALEGAL/LEGAL ASSISTANT • SALARY:...Apply For This Job
My client a leading PMC in the region has an urgent requirement for a Project Rail Engineer with strong design...Apply For This Job
Customer Services and Data Analyst Executive up to 4K AED+ for a Leading Fragrance Manufacturer in Sharjah Position: Customer Services...Apply For This Job
My partner is a leading beauty and lifestyle retailer in Saudi Arabia, who has grown organically in the Saudi market...Apply For This Job