The position has complete responsibility and accountability for managing sales, profitability and customer experience in line with the overall business objectives and assisting in the definition of a brand portfolio strategy for the Perfume and Chocolate Retail Division.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive Retail business and brand portfolio strategy for Perfume and Chocolate Retail.
• Develop overall budget in coordination with the CEO and respective Functional Heads; consolidate and refine the overall budget for the Division, and enforce its implementation
• Work closely with the CEO to develop new products – right from creating the brand identity, sourcing, execution and brand positioning.
• Establish both monthly and annual sales objectives/ forecasts for the Retail Division in line with overall sales targets.
• Monitor and Report business performance against defined metrics and other market information on a regular basis to aid decision making and corrective action if required.
• Oversee that the highest levels of quality in the look and feel of the retail outlets is applied and is in line with the Brand requirements and guidelines, and the standards are maintained at all times.
• Oversee that the highest levels of customer service is implemented in the business with continued compliance to internal and external requirements, taking necessary action in case of any customer complaints/concerns.
• Conduct regular store visits to ensure the highest levels of performance, management, staffing levels, customer service, back-store management, cleanliness and overall look and feel
• Supervise low-performing outlets and brands to drive quick, sustained and effective turnaround in performance
• Support Brand Managers on the maintenance of shop display taking into consideration stock levels, climatic conditions and Store location and in line with Corporate/Brand standards
• Ensure development of the retail network through constant communication with Shopping Malls, Retailers, Distributors
• Coordinate the distribution of the brands through established channels as well as expanding the business in the region
• Contribute to the factory production and procurement forecasting process in line with the sales forecast, including defining and reviewing Bills of Materials with the factory manager.
• Supervise end-to-end purchase and supply chain processes, in coordination with the Purchase and Warehouse functions ensuring continued visibility on stock levels, shipments and accurate and timely distribution of goods and products to the outlets
• Ensure that all policies about Product Handling (product delivery, stocking, packaging, etc.) and Loss Prevention are properly implemented and monitored in order to minimize loss prevention concerns
• Initiate and plan all marketing and PR activities related to each brand and ensure proper execution in coordination with the marketing team, including “in-store events” and sponsorships
• Keep abreast with market trends and competitor activity, to maintain the brand’s competitive position
• Ensure awareness of marketing principles and its impact on the function’s planning and effectiveness
• Cascade this down to the team in order to deliver holistic business value
• Develop innovative teams who can quickly adapt to as well as create new opportunities
• Coach and guide teams to perform to their optimal potential, produce highest standards of output
• Engage in performance evaluation of direct team members and review the indirect span of control to ensure efficiency and consistency in assessing performance
• Promote ongoing training and development and up skill key talent to larger roles.
• Provide a leadership avenue for the teams to be able to escalate their concerns to enable prompt resolution of the same
• Communicate any organizational changes and mitigate risks through effective change management
Minimum 10 to 15 years’ experience, with at least 5 years’ experience as a Head of a Business in a diversified Retail Group
Luxury Retail experience in the UAE
Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in the field of Marketing/Sales/Retail Management or an MBA
One of the leading Recruitment Agencies in UAE.
Job Description The successful candidate will be an Experienced Civil Structural Engineer with a proven track record in the design...Apply For This Job
Key tasks – The Reservations Agent is responsible and accountable for all operations in relation to the Reservations Agent area...Apply For This Job
Company Our client is Philadelphia based company operating for more than 40 years, and they are a leading international consulting...Apply For This Job
Your Role Genslers Middle East Region is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to focus on several practice areas. This position...Apply For This Job
Company Description Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services Company Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between...Apply For This Job
PURPOSE To repair and fabricate piping and structural on well head platform, well head towers and process plants. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES...Apply For This Job