PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To manage and monitor programs & projects in IT (application platforms & IT infrastructure) & consultation with other functions. Then delivery complex change requests for Technology business unit.
– Assist IT projects with close coordination with the IT platform teams (OSS & Provisioning, Billing and Charging, CRM, Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Mediation, Portals, B2B, Payment Gateways, ERP, Data Warehouse, SharePoint, Middleware and Data Center).
– Coordinate Technical feasibility for project requests received from external BUs, in close consultation with relevant teams from IT platforms – Align with requester on any change in scope.
– Provide input to SIT Testing Coordination for developing test cases
– Support the development of the capacity plans for all projects within each defined program
– Support IT projects including coordinating specifications, budgets and timelines from relevant technical teams, in close consultation with their heads.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
– University Graduate, preferably in IT and electrical engineering
– 2 years’ experience in telecoms engineering with significant skills in IT rollout project management
– Experience in project and program management across IT platforms
– Familiar in Project Planning, monitoring and execution
– Vendor management experience
– Fluent in spoken and written English.
This position is only for Myanmar Nationality.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
– Resume / cv
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
IFS – Government & Public sector Industry Driver – Clients & Markets – Senior Manager Line of Service Internal Firm...Apply For This Job
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of...Apply For This Job
The Company Well known international organization seeking an experienced and professional Legal Secretary to join their team in Riyadh. The...Apply For This Job
Sr. Completion and Well Testing Engineer for an Oil and Gas Company in UAE • POSITION: Sr. Completion and Well...Apply For This Job
m2r Education are working with this leading American international school with campuses in Riyadh and Dammam who have a need...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: – The Area Manager is a key resource in ensuring that their Shop Managers maximize the commercial performance...Apply For This Job