Established in 1979 the company is a Leading international corporations operating in the field of manufacturing/retailing
They also have considerable investments in the real estate industry in Saudi Arabia, Europe, Asia, the United States and China. In addition to investment in private property in Europe, Asia, Middle East (Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, India, China and Korea) through the private property fund or direct investment. It has as well investments in the stock market in 25 countries.
They are currently looking to recruit a Brand Manager – Ladies National Dress & Head Covers (Abayas) to be based in their office in Riyadh
Duties & Responsibilities:
• The position reports to the Director of Marketing and serves as a member of the Marketing Team.
• The position participates with the sales and marketing team in charting the research needs of the organization and ensuring its effective implementation in a timely manner and within planned budget.
• Within the Marketing Division, the Brand Manager has primary working relationship with other Marketing Brand Managers, Product Group Managers, Marketing Support Team members (such as Research, Media, Customer Relations, and Loyalty Program).
• The Brand Manager is expected also to maintain a working relationship with other cross functions teams such as Sales, Finance, and Shared Services (IT, Procurements, and HR).
• The generated updates and reports by the Brand Manager will be used by the executive team within Marketing and throughout the organization as basis for decision making.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Saudi Female
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing and communications activities.
• Market knowledge of latest fashions and trends in the Abayas and Head Covers
• Fluency in English & Arabic
• Good communication Skills
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
Job Description • The Biology Department at the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) invite applications for a Research Associate to...Apply For This Job
Employment: Full Time Job Duration: Permanent Employment The role will lead and manage a team of 5-7 Relationship Managers serving...Apply For This Job
Delivery Operations Manager Up To 20k Aed For An Fnb Holding Group In Dubai, Uae • Oversee daily delivery operations...Apply For This Job
We are currently recruiting a Pre-Sales Technical Specialist – K2 technology for a leading US headquartered software vendor that is...Apply For This Job
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To...Apply For This Job
• POSITION: FINANCE TEAM LEAD • INDUSTRY: Oil and Gas • WORK LOCATION: UAE • AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately will...Apply For This Job