• Manage software products including but not limited to incorporating new version releases and customization of the product
• Manage the implementation of supporting software for BIM
• Evaluate new BIM related software and technologies
• Stay informed on best practices for use of Revit and BIM.
• Stay informed on other BIM related software and how they work with Revit
• Installation and support of related BIM software
• Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement
• Creation and maintenance of the software Template files to assure standards o Provide support for plotting and electronic file submissions
• Automate routines in BIM to support standards and productivity
• Provide quality control for completeness and adherence to company standards
• of all shop drawings produced
• Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards
• Train and oversee the day-to-day activities of the Revit Specialist to ensure BIM standards are maintained
• 10 – 15 years of experience working in Tunnel project.
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Must have an in-depth working knowledge of current BIM versions with emphasis on project sheet setup
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have a professional appearance
• Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals
• Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and
• manage priorities with minimal guidance
• Must possess and maintain exceptional work ethic as well as uphold company values
• and demand the highest standard of conduct from self and others
• Must have basic PC experience in Windows environments, working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, Web-enabled applications, and database Software
• Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM
• Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive within Entertainment Sector in Abu Dhabi. Based on the recent government program...Apply For This Job
Aldar Education are seeking an outstanding Parent Relation Executive for immediate start. This is an exciting opportunity to join the...Apply For This Job
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To...Apply For This Job
Employment: Full Time Job Duration: Permanent Employment Terminal Manager – Chemical Storage Middle East UAE Late 2020 start Full expat...Apply For This Job
Associate Developer – Riyadh (Graduate Hire / Early Professional) Introduction As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the...Apply For This Job
Key accountabilities: * Overall responsibility for legal functions in the Middle East and North Africa region; advising on legal and...Apply For This Job