To provide coordination and administrative support on end-to-end Export documentation process through effective coordination internally with customs clearance, transportation, finance sections and externally with shipping lines, clients, ports, customs authorities and maintain up-to-date records with a periodical updates to Management.
• To create and continually update of the procedures on Exports documentation process for export activities.
• To provide end-to-end export documentation solutions through effective coordination internally within CargoLine and externally with all the applicable parties such as shipping lines, clients, ports and customs authorities.
• To provide effective and efficient services to clients through liaison with all the applicable parties such as Ports, Customs, Agents, Shipping lines etc., ensuring the best services are provided on export documentations functions and clients are satisfied.
• To prepare shipping instruction with all the supporting documents such as Export Declaration copy, Container Number, Invoice with ED copy, packing list etc., and send submit shipping line for their necessary further actions.
• To follow-up with clients about the Bill of Lading, then, collect the invoice from shipping line and forward to finance for settlement.
• To update all the export documentation details into internal computer system timely with the notification to all the concerned parties as applicable.
• To submit regular weekly / monthly MIS reports and present to management along with the recommendations as applicable.
Experience / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Operations Management.
• Knowledge and experience in MS Office, Logistics Management software is preferred.
Knowledge / Skills:
• Managerial skills, Teamwork, Analytical, Communication, Time Management, Organizing, Logistics / Export Management software, MS office.
• Knowledge of Conformity certification through bodies such as Intertek, SGS is a must.
• 3 years independent management of end-to-end export coordination and documentation.
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC has been in operation since 2004.
Over the years, our innovation driven strategy has gained us a reputation of being a reliable freight-logistics service provider with clients ranging from luxury fashion retailers, building material traders to agricultural farms with operations across the GCC and India through a network of partner offices.
Industries we cater to:
Services we Offer:
Cargo Line is a member Global Affinity Alliance (GAA), UAE National Association of Freight & Logistics (NAFL) and FIATA.
Key accountabilities: * Overall responsibility for legal functions in the Middle East and North Africa region; advising on legal and...Apply For This Job
He/ she is responsible for leading the retail brand management team in the development and execution of strategic and brand’s...Apply For This Job
Online cooking instructor. This is an ideal job for cooks starting their own business, and anyone who wants to earn...Apply For This Job
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior project manager for an infrastructure and utilities project in Abu Dhabi,...Apply For This Job
• Manage the recruitment process end-to-end to ensure all recruitment targets are met – including sourcing of candidate applications, interviewing,...Apply For This Job
Job Purpose: Lead, direct and manage all aspects of Operations & Maintenance Division, and meet organizational objectives established by the...Apply For This Job